Your Profile information includes your Personal Information (full name, date of birth) and Contact Information (email address, mobile phone number and billing address.
We suggest you fill your profile information immediately upon account registration so you can proceed to Wirex card order and account verification.
Your profile information will be used for your account verification. Please find some tips below:
- Name. Enter your real full first and last name as per your passport/ID card. We do not provide service for users with fake information.
- Date Of Birth. Enter your date of birth as per your passport/ID card. Please note that we do not provide service for underage users (below 18 years old).
- Billing Address. Billing address should be a physical address in a supported country. If you enter fake information, an address in unsupported countries or a P.O. Box, your account may be blocked by the bank.
Here's how to edit your information on the website:
- Click on your name on the right-top corner > Profile.
- Personal information is located under Info section, while Contact information is located under Settings section.
Here's how to edit your information in Wirex mobile app:
- Open Settings > navigate to Profile.
- Tap Edit icon and update the necessary fields.
- Once done editing, tap Save.
NOTE: Our platform does not support any special characters (such as !@#$%^&*, letters with diacritical marks and similar).
Once your account is verified, you cannot make changes to your profile. If you need to update any information, please contact Wirex support team. Be ready to provide supporting documents such as a copy of your passport or other similar documents.
For security reasons, your mobile phone and email address cannot be changed from your Wirex app. If you wish to update this information, please contact Wirex support team.
Have more questions? Submit a request