How to create a Wirex account
All you need to create a Wirex account is a working email address and a working phone number. Once verified, you can immediately receive crypto, order a card, and more.
Here you can find step-by-step instructions on how to register a new Wirex account:
- On the Wirex website homepage, click the Register button (or click here).
- Fill out the "Register with Wirex" form: enter your first and last name and your email > create a password > click Create Account.
- You will receive an account activation email > follow the activation link in the email.
- You will get confirmation of account activation and will be redirected to the login page. Enter your email address and password to log in.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to verify your phone number. Select your country code and enter your phone number > click Submit. The text message might take up to 10 minutes to arrive. If necessary, you can Resend the code or Reenter your phone number.
- Once you've received the 7-digit code, enter it and click Submit.
- Congratulations! Your Wirex account is set up and ready to go.
If you are using the Wirex Mobile App, please see the Wirex App: How to register an account article.
If you did not get an activation email or received an error after clicking the activation link, see this article for help.
Have more questions? Submit a request