I did not receive Account Activation email
Want to complete your Wirex registration and confirm your email address, but did not receive an account activation email? Or perhaps your Activation link expired? We can help solve that problem.
Follow the steps below:
- Check Junk/Spam folder of your mailbox, make sure your spam filters or antivirus did not block Wirex emails.
- Check your mailbox folders and search the mailbox for "Wirex" keyword - perhaps, you have a rule or filter which moved Activation email to some other folder.
- Separately check your Trash/Deleted Items folder.
- Wait for 15 minutes. There might be a delay, and the message will be delivered later a bit.
- Check with your email provider whether Wirex emails got blocked. Whitelist, or ask your email provider to whitelist, wirexapp.com domain.
- Resend Activation email. Go to Login page > enter email and password you used for account setup. You will be notified your account is not activated > click on Resend Activation Email.
- If you are still not able to receive the activation email, and your email provider advised the messages did not reach them, we would recommend to use another email address, as you will need to receive time-sensitive emails in future.
Have more questions? Submit a request