I did not receive Account Activation email
If you were trying to create an account with Wirex and did not receive the account activation email, please check for the following:
- Check Junk/Spam folder in your mailbox: make sure your spam filters or anti-virus did not block Wirex emails.
- Check your mailbox folders and search the mailbox for "Wirex" keyword: if you have any filters set up, they could have moved the Activation email to some other folder.
- Separately check your Trash/Deleted Items folder.
- Wait for 15 minutes: the message might be delivered with a slight delay.
- Check with your email provider whether Wirex emails got blocked. Whitelist, or ask your email provider to whitelist "wirexapp.com" domain.
If the steps described above did not help, you can do the following:
- Resend the activation email. Go to Login page > enter email and password you used for the account setup. You will be notified that your account is not activated > click Resend Activation Email. Wirex Support team can also resend you the activation link.
- If you are still not able to receive the activation email, and your email provider informed that the messages were not delivered, we would recommend using another email address, as you will need to receive time-sensitive emails in future.
Have more questions? Submit a request