I did not receive an account activation email
If you were trying to create an account with Wirex and did not receive an account activation email, please check for the following:
- Check the Junk/Spam folder in your mailbox: make sure your spam filters or anti-virus not block Wirex's emails.
- Check your mailbox folders and search your mailbox for "Wirex": if you have any filters set up, they could have moved the Activation email to another folder.
- Check your Trash/Deleted Items folder.
- Wait for 15 minutes: the message might be slightly delayed.
- Check with your email provider whether Wirex emails got blocked. Whitelist, or ask your email provider to whitelist the "wirexapp.com" domain.
If the steps described above did not help, you can do the following:
- Resend the activation email. Go to the Login page > enter the email and password you used to set up your account. You will be notified that your account is not activated > click Resend Activation Email. Wirex Support team can also resend you the activation link.
- If you are still not able to receive the activation email, and your email provider informed you that the messages were not delivered, we would recommend using another email address, as you will need to receive time-sensitive emails in future.
Have more questions? Submit a request