Wirex App: How to send funds to an external crypto wallet
You can send funds from your Wirex crypto account to any external account right from your Wirex App. Follow the steps below:
- On the Dasboard, tap + > select Send funds.
- In the Send funds from list, select the crypto wallet from which you are going to transfer crypto
- Enter recipient's address or scan QR code, the amount you wish to send in crypto or reference currency and a message for the recipient (optional) > tap Next. For sending funds from Ripple (XRP) wallet, you will also need to enter your wallet's destination tag. You will see approximate blockchain fee for your transaction.
- If this is the first time you send crypto to this recipient, you will receive a message in your Wirex-linked email address with Confirmation link > follow the link to complete the transaction. If you have previously sent funds to this address, no confirmation is needed (the transfer will be processed immediately).
- That's it! Your crypto has been sent. Read our How long does it take to send Bitcoin? article for usual transfer times.
NOTE: You should enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for any outgoing transaction.
Have more questions? Submit a request