How do I transfer bitcoins from my Wirex bitcoin account to another bitcoin wallet?
You can easily send bitcoins from your Wirex account to anyone in the world with just a few clicks. Just follow our step-by-step instructions below:
- Log in to your Wirex account > find Bitcoin account on the left-hand side.
- Expand actions using 'Down' arrow > select Send funds from this account.
- Enter the amount you wish to send and insert the recipient's wallet address, email address or phone number, add a message to the recipient (optional) > click Send Funds.
- Confirm all the details by clicking on Confirm and Send Funds. Use Change transaction details, if you need to amend any information. Please note that all bitcoin transfers are irreversible.
- You will get a Transfer Confirmation email. For security reasons, it will expire within 1 hour. Click on Confirm Transfer to complete the transaction. If you have previously sent bitcoins to this address, no confirmation is needed (the transfer will be sent immediately).
NOTE: You should enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for any outgoing transaction.
You can also send bitcoin using your Wirex App, see our Wirex App: How to send funds to an external bitcoin account article for more details.
NOTE: Depending on how many confirmations the recipient's account requires, the funds may take up to 30-60 minutes to arrive. If the recipient's wallet provider supports BitGo Instant, they will receive the money immediately.
Have more questions? Submit a request