How to add funds to my Wirex card?
Like a standard debit card, you need to fund your Wirex card with some money before using it. You can add funds to your Wirex card in many ways. Here are the card loading options you have:
- Exchange Currencies. You can load your card by converting your crypto into the currency of your card (USD, GBP, or EUR).
- Bank Transfer. Coming soon. You can load your card using wire transfer from a bank account in your country.
- Your Wirex card. You can move money between your cards, even in different currencies.
- Your local debit or credit card. You can use your local card to load your Wirex card.
- PayPal/Entropay/other payment services. You can link your card to these services and withdraw funds from here to your card.
NOTE: Such withdrawals are authorised by 3rd party service providers, so you need to contact them directly for any assistance if you have questions or require detailed explanation.
Adding funds from the Wirex account and your local debit/credit card is instant. Money withdrawals from PayPal or other services can take a few days. Please check with the respective service providers.
Have more questions? Submit a request