Where do I find virtual card number and CVV?
Wirex virtual card is a perfect tool for the internet payments. You can use it to pay for any online purchase as you usually do it with your local bank card: while shopping online, enter the card details into the corresponding fields and confirm the payment. Always make sure the site is well-protected and safe.
To view your Wirex virtual card details (card number, expiry date, CVV, etc.), follow the next steps:
In Wirex Web application
- On the Dashboard, click on any account that has associated virtual card, Virtual card details. The Virtual card screen will open. Here, you can manage your virtual card: see your transactions history in the Recent events list, Add funds, Exchange into other currency, see Associated account details.
- On Virtual card screen, click Show details. The Card details section will expand.
In Wirex iOS and Android applications
- On the Dashboard, swipe left or right to select the appropriate card.
- Tap the card image to open the Card screen.
- Tap the card name. If either the PIN, Pass Code or Touch ID is enabled, you'll be prompted to enter it. If there is no set PIN, Pass Code or Touch ID, the Card info screen will open showing the card details. Tap the eye sign to make them visible.
Get more information about currency account details here.
Have more questions? Submit a request