Where do I find currency account details?
To top your currency account balance with the classical bank methods, you will need the Wirex currency account details (SWIFT, IBAN, Sort code etc.). Currently, they are displayed for the GBP and EUR account. To view them, please follow the next steps:
In Wirex Web application
- On the Dashboard, select a needed account> click Currency account details. The Currency account details screen will open.
- You can use the details displayed on the Local screen if your transaction is going to be performed inside of the UK. For other transactions, select SWIFT.
- To be able to share the details, click Save as PDF.
In Wirex iOS and Android applications
- On the Dashboard, swipe left or right to select the appropriate card.
- Tap Currency account details. You can use the details displayed on the LOCAL screen if your transaction is going to be performed inside of UK. For other transactions, tap INTERNATIONAL.
- Either to send out the account details via email, SMS, social network, or to save them as PDF, tap SHARE.
Have more questions? Submit a request