How to enable enhanced security (2FA) for my Wirex account?
To make your account even more secure, we recommend enabling 2FA (two-factor authentication). You can read more about it here: What is two-factor authentication (2FA)?
Follow the steps below to enable 2FA:
- Click on your name in the right-top corner > select Profile.
- In Settings section, switch two-factor from OFF to ON.
- You will see a QR code and a secret code. Use Google Authenticator or Authy app on your phone to scan the QR code or add the secret code.
- Enter the 6-digits Authentication Code from the app > click Activate.
- Confirm you would like to enable 2FA by email.┬а
You can disable two-factor authentication by turning the switch from ON to OFF. If you are using Wirex Mobile App, check Wirex App: Settings article on how to manage 2FA from the app.
If you lost your phone or something happened which prevents you from using the app, you should contact Wirex support - we will be able to disable two-factor authentication for you. Please be ready to provide your ID or any other information necessary for proof of ownership of the account - we take the safety of your data and funds very seriously.
Примечание: Мы настоятельно рекомендуем включить двухфакторную аутентификацию для вашего аккаунта.
Еще есть вопросы? Отправить запрос